A few things I have learned from prior Whole30 rounds:
- Each new round seems more natural than the previous. The first one was hard!
- The structure helps me be a better me.
- I am less stressed when I plan my meals. You know, one less thing on my plate. (pun absolutely intended!)
- Alcohol is always the hardest thing to give up (I’ll share more on this later.)
- I do not miss certain foods as much as I thought I would. (cheese and bread – looking at you!)
- I have several “tried and true” meals. However, I’m regularly seeking new recipes to stay motivated. You do not have to be eating bland, miserable food!
- Google and Instagram are “my friends”. So much food, so little time.